Sandbox

Qui tangit frangatur.

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Cloe



It has been almost ten years (9 years and 11 months to be exact) since I purchased a bike, so I wanted the next one to be extra special. Rather than buy one off the shop floor, I decided to build one myself. Every component has been spec'd to my preferences--even her frame is custom made by master craftsmen in Chattanooga, Tennessee. She is truly unique--one of a kind. True to her namesake, she blooms with the sparkle, shine, and glow of virgin, polished Titanium, ready to hurtle, climb, and descend through verdant forest corridors, bare mountain tops, hidden canyons, and secret valleys. So, say "Hi" to Cloe.




Click on the image or here for more pics and her specs.

I have a feeling we will have much adventure and weather many a storm together...




1880, Pierre-Auguste Cot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet jesus !
where can I buy dat plastic raincoat ?

September 11, 2006 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home