Sandbox

Qui tangit frangatur.

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Friday, August 25, 2006

Terminator 3





This had me rolling on the floor in stitches.
Oh, this so wrong!
ROTFLMAO!


The scene at The Last Supper

JESUS: Brothers, my time with you is almost over, but for now, let us eat.
[ARNOLD bursts through the doors with a shotgun]
ARNOLD: Eat this!
[ARNOLD fires shotgun at Judas, killing him]
JESUS: You just don't get it, don't you?
ARNOLD: You have been targeted for termination.
JESUS: I already told you, I'm supposed to die for the sins of mankind!
[JESUS resurrects JUDAS]
[JUDAS gets up]
ARNOLD: I'm programmed to protect you!
[ARNOLD fires shotgun at Judas again, killing him again]
JESUS [shouting]: Stop! Stop killing Judas!
ARNOLD: But he is going to betray you!
JESUS: I know. Look, look, I've got a lot on my mind right now, and you're really starting to stress me out, OK? OK?
[JESUS resurrects JUDAS again]
ARNOLD: Pontius Pilate at ten o'clock!
JESUS: What?
[JESUS turns around]
[ARNOLD fires shotgun at JUDAS yet again, killing him for the third time]
JESUS [rushes at ARNOLD, yelling]: Gimme that thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home