Sandbox

Qui tangit frangatur.

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

And so it begins...



When are you going to get married?

The more pertinent question is, was it social pressure, government propaganda, or relatives that got to my Mom and led her to put forth such a question?

Sorry, Mom. Don't wait up for grandchildren from me. Your hopes are better served directed at my siblings.

Haven't you heard? In the words of some of my detractors, I'm Peter Pan. I.e. I will never grow up. That's OK though. I will dance on their graves (since they are always in such a hurry to grow up--and grow old).

Besides, I haven't completely ruled this out yet. If I am going to be a mule or some other beast of burden, it will only be for the greater glory of God, no one else.

Ab imo pectore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home