Sandbox

Qui tangit frangatur.

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What it looked like when...









...one of my (ex) girlfriends asked to register for a flat. I.e. get married.


Meddlesome do-gooders, take note:  the last time a friend ambushed me with a blind date, I spent all evening picking on her grammar. Spare your friend the trauma; spare me the annoyance; and save yourself a beating — that's guaranteed to be administered post-haste.





Thanks, but no thanks.
I have no interest in a lifetime subscription to this.

A blurb about the lifestyle typical of my idols.


         Marriage means commitment. Of course, so does insanity.



1 Comments:

Blogger QQ*librarian said...

This is not a joke? There are enough of such men around to sustain a magazine as crazy as THIS? And there are people bored enough to read a feature on "10 new ways to sleep on the couch"? Funny world we live in!

September 10, 2008 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home