Sandbox

Qui tangit frangatur.

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Monday, August 04, 2008

Goodbye, Pinchy





At 30 months, she either died from old age (average life span 3 - 5 years); a lack of iodine in the water (I only add iodine during quarterly water changes. Some experts recommend a drop per 10 US gallons per week.); an infection brought on by a broken leg 2 months back; a bad molt, or, most likely, a combination of two or more possibilities.


Related posts
Pinchy takes over for a day
A new suit of armor for Pinchy
Pinchy growls... umm, grows
Pinchy
Lobster dinner
Rescue me

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Awww, that's so sad! I really liked Pinchy! :(

August 12, 2008 9:29 AM  
Blogger -ben said...

Yeah, I miss that critter too.
When she's cranky, she'll swat the fish around with her armored claws. They learned to steer clear of her when she's in one of her moods.

I still haven't decided what to do with her tank. The fish are still in it.

August 13, 2008 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home