Sandbox

Qui tangit frangatur.

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Thank you



Not to join the crowd at the end of the year, where everyone is sappily broadcasting their nauseating episodes of emo, replete in the most hackneyed purple prose, and rollicking in group hugs clusterfucks:

I have learnt that the institution of marriage is not for natural solitaries, and if I had been totally honest, I would not have got into a marriage or even a commitment. Hence[. . .] doing a disservice to the marriage partner. I have since learnt to be completely authentic, to keep faith with my truest and deepest instinct.
         (Dr. Catherine Lim)

1 Comments:

Blogger crufty said...

That's her roundabout way of saying that she hates her daughter :p

December 15, 2007 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home