Sandbox

Qui tangit frangatur.

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Monday, March 30, 2009

For Ambrose, an edification





I don't want to kill you! I'm like a dog chasing a truck! I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it!


It's amazing how some people never change: you'd think they would have grown over the last couple of years, what with all their professed plans and such; but hey, one poke, and they explode and launch into hysterical, panty-wringing, hissy fits all over again.

Sigh.

You see, there's a bunch of narrow minded, humor nazis pitchforking out there, who deign that there should be only one type of humor practiced, online or otherwise. This sort of humor must be politically correct, inoffensive to everyone, sensitive to everyone every living thing, supportive of everything; and, frankly, bland, boring, and... insipid. This brief post (hopefully) serves to widen their rather *koff!* *koff!* limited horizons.

While there's no denying that the following 2 images are humorous,












the following 2 — edgier and darker — are funny to a significant proportion of the population as well.










Not everyone has to be steamrolled into copies of you, your tribe, or your army of robots. Some of us simply have higher testosterone levels.

Practice tolerance!
Stop discrimination!
Lighten up!

:-D




You may slip under your comfy comforter and return to your cuddly cuddle toy now.

:-P

8 Comments:

Anonymous Ambrose said...

Those images are funny. Sorry to disappoint. But:

Now fight on my blog! One last time. Make it good.

-Ambrose

P.S.: I appreciate your pointing out I lack a sense of humour, because it's true, but that doesn't mean I have to get one.

March 30, 2009 4:40 AM  
Anonymous Ambrose said...

Oh yar btw, I need to say this before I forget, but I must say you picked a pretty good time/post to pick apart what I was writing on my blog, even if you did it in a way I didn't agree with at first (the blog's meant to be serious [!]), if you've really been stalking me for 2 years.

I'll admit that the posts about the abbreviations wasn't in very good taste, which I should have controlled had I wanted to make a serious (!! again) argument.

So thanks anyway it might help me keep on track with the intent and tone of the blog. And maybe get a semblance of a sense of humour in the process. I think I see your intent, which, hopefully, I haven't placed erroneously as being basically good, or harmless.

March 30, 2009 4:58 AM  
Blogger -ben said...

!!!

Egads! First he calls me a stalker, and then he paints me as harmless.

Harmless!!!

This... this means WAR!

*now to the lab to create my army of flying sharks with laser cannons mounted on their heads*

Majulah Singa... err... Banzai!

March 30, 2009 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Ambrose said...

Hahaha...

March 30, 2009 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Ambrose said...

Psst, hey man, where's your reply lah, I wrote a comment on my blog too if you didn't notice it, and part of it was an invitation for a free slot on my blog - yep, another post, but you get to write it this time and I will put it up - simply because you managed to make me laugh at my own lack of humour, and also for the reasons I've stated in my second comment on this post.

It will be the last time I will put your comments through because the tone of the blog is supposed to be serious, so make it really good laughing material.

I think its quite a fair arrangement. I do know how to give and take too once I see what you're really trying to tell me. So don't blow me off on that one! I want you to write a post to top things off, conclude, just to close the little episode we had on my blog.

Or you are preparing it already? Just haven't commented back on my blog yet?

March 30, 2009 4:04 PM  
Blogger -ben said...

!!!

Woah!
Now you're stressing me.
Dude, you're the one not getting it.
The way it works is supposed to be the other way round :-P
Don't make this like the finals!

Wait! Wait!
Gotta give a man some time, ya?
I also gotta devote time to hunting down sieteocho, you know?

:-(

March 30, 2009 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Ambrose said...

Hahaha... okok I give you time. Haha I manage to stress you ah! Can I count that as +1 for me lol.

I just edited my comment on my blog abit to suit the direction this is now going as well if you hadn't noticed.

Sorry for singrish. LoL. Ok I really need to go sleep now catch you later.

Cheers. =P

March 30, 2009 4:42 PM  
Blogger -ben said...

You killed me, man

:-P

March 31, 2009 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home