Sandbox

Qui tangit frangatur.

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I went to bed last night, and my moral code got jammed / I woke up this morning with a frappaccino in my hand



This is the kind of shit I have to deal with, day in, day out, on this fear-ruled, fucked up island.





Cycle to the other end of the country [i.e. Dairy Farm to Lim Chu Kang or Changi Village] already so dangerous, why be so reckless and cycle in other countries?

...
I can tell for certain that this man is going to die with a shipload shitload of regrets (and fears).


So cold! Raining some more! You still go swimming?

It's 23° C (73.4° F) and the pool is 100 meters (1/16th mile) away. I guess they didn't hear about me swimming in the Merced River in early winter at Yosemite; or in the Pacific Ocean, off Carmel-by-the-Sea (clad only in tee-shirt and trunks); or bathing in creeks in the Darling Scarp when it's 7° C (44.6° F).







Do you see what I see, dear?
Is there some way out of here?
         (Nick Cave)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home