Sandbox

Qui tangit frangatur.

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Monday, February 04, 2008

CNY Greetings: Stirrer Style



Instead of remaining passive, pacifist, and being annoyed this Chinese New Year, I leveraged on the fact that I look 11 years younger than my age, and adopted a modus operandi not too dissimilar from George Dubya 'Bring it on!' Bush's "Offense is the Best Defense" strategy:

Damn! You look like shit! What happened?

Then,

Oh, yes, married with kids. Right!
How's that going for you?

That should forestall the excruciating, "When are you gonna get married?" crap.

I used it once so far. The "deer caught in headlights" look is priceless — infinitely more precious than any hongbao.




I'd rather plant a tree. It will live much longer; has a smaller carbon footprint; and remove more greenhouse gases from the atmosphere.

Now, shoo! Go eat your mercury-and-cadmium-laden sharks' fin and incinerated pig flesh before they all run out.


Related post
Why breed?
Why breed? II

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home