Sandbox

Qui tangit frangatur.

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Nik's Halo Dream Come True





Little Nik's father, Dan, should pat himself on the back for getting his son a video console + game. When my dad bought me my first mountain bike in 1991, he had no idea its price would only be a minute fraction of the medical bills he would incur for my (regular) A&E visits. That was later followed (more dramatically) by my younger brother with his mountain bikes, which led to a total of 4 surgeries, 6 titanium plates, 12 titanium screws, and SG$30,000 in co-payments. *laugh* Poor dad...

2 Comments:

Blogger G.B. said...

hysterical. i am Nik's dad. what a bunch of fun you and your brother must have had with all that mountain biking. i had many emergency room visits from soccer when i was a kid.

just found you when i googled his video because reddit.com just picked it up a few hours ago. :)

Merry Christmas!

December 25, 2009 11:38 PM  
Blogger -ben said...

Oh my! What a wonderful surprise!

Thank you and a merry Christmas to you, little Nic, and family too!

:-)

December 26, 2009 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home