Sandbox

Qui tangit frangatur.

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Monday, August 27, 2007

Been there. Done that. Got the tee-shirt.




National Day Parade, 1993: the first year an artificial rock wall on a float, complete with rock climbers scrambling up as it passed the Padang, took place.

I was "patriotic" when your little brain was still wondering why Mommy spanks you for licking mains sockets.

It is not my job to enlighten you on the distinction between nationalism and patriotism. It is not my fault that you drank the Kool-Aid embraced indoctrination over education.

Speaking of education, check out this post. I may not agree with everything Elia writes, but the comment is a scream.  :-P


Related posts:

O imitators, you slavish herd!
Outside the gilded cage
Free letter template for newspaper forum writers
(Brownshirts) in lockstep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home